|Songs from||The Wiz|
The soundtrack album of The Wiz was released in 1978. It was a 2-record set with a gatefold cover, and included a 12 page lyrics booklet and a 20in. by 20in. square poster. It was produced by Quincy Jones under the Motown name. Quincy Jones is also credited for adapting and supervising the music.
- Main Title (Overture Part 1)- Dorothy's Theme
- Overture Part 2
- The Feeling that We Have
- Can I Go On?
- Glinda's Theme
- He's the Wizard - March of the Munchkins
- Soon As I Get Home / Home
- You Can't Win
- Ease on Down the Road #1
- What Would I Do If I Could Feel?
- Slide Some Oil to Me
- Ease on Down the Road #2
- (I'm a) Mean Ole Lion
- Ease on Down the Road #3
- Poppy Girls
- Be a Lion
- End of the Yellow Brick Road
- Emerald City Sequence
- So You Wanted to See the Wizard
- Is This What Feeling Gets?
- Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News
- Liberation Agitato
- A Brand New Day (Everybody Rejoice Part 1)
- Liberation Ballet - A Brand New Day (Everybody Rejoice Part 2)
- Believe in Yourself (Dorothy)
- The Good Witch Glinda
- Believe in Yourself (Reprise)
- MCAD2-11649 (CD reissue)