The Marvelous Map of Oz was a 2009 poster which was a map of Oz. It was a licensed MGM product, tying in with the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz. However, the map also shows some influences from the map seen in Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West and from Baum's Oz books.
- Coroner's office (The Coroner from the 1939 film)
- Where Dorothy's house landed
- Lollypop Guild (Group of Munchkins from the 1939 film)
- Lullaby League (Group of Munchkins from the 1939 film)
- Mossmere (Lake from Wicked)
- Munchkin River (Seen in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz)
- Ranch of a Different Color (Ranch where the Horse of a Different Color, from the 1939 film, is kept; this may be the same location seen in Oz the Great and Powerful, a fenced-in area with Horses of a Different Color are being kept)
- Red Brick Road (The red brick pattern that spirals out of the Yellow Brick Road in Munchkinland in the 1939 film; in this map it goes throughout the Munchkin village.)
- Wend Hardings (Location from Wicked)
- It is referred to as Gillikin Country in the books.
- The Corn Basket (The farmland where the Scarecrow is found by Dorothy; in the book, this is part of Munchkin Country).
- Corn Cob (Drawn, but not named, in this map; this is the Scarecrow's mansion, shaped like a giant corn cob, which is located in the Winkie Country in the books.)
- Great Gillikin Forest (Forest from the original Oz books, though it seems this map implies it is the forest in the movie where the Tin Woodman is found. That forest, in the book, would be located in Quadling Country).
- The Scalps (Mountain range from Wicked).
- The Great Kells (Mountain range from Wicked)
- Haunted Forest (The forest with "spooks" from the 1939 film; possibly the same as the Dark Forest or the Black Forest.)
- The Ruby Mines (Unknown; possibly an extrapolation from the Ruby Slippers by the designers of the poster).
- Wicked Witch of the West's Castle
- Winkie River (River from the Oz books)