Roger Stanton Baum (born 1938) is the great-grandson of L. Frank Baum, descended through Baum's eldest son Frank Joslyn Baum. Like his great-grandfather and grandfather, Roger S. Baum has written various books about Oz published through his company Toto Too, Inc. that tend to be within the realm of alternate Oz. He is one of the few Baum descendants who write Oz books. He currently lives in Springfield, Missouri.
- Dorothy of Oz (October 16th, 1989 and reprinted in 2012, illus. by Elizabeth Miles), adapted into Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2014).
- The Rewolf of Oz (October 1990, illus. by Charlotte Hart)
- The Sillyozbuls of Oz (1991, illus. by Lisa Mertins)
- The Sillyozbul of Oz and Toto (1992, illus. by Lisa Mertins)
- The SillyOzbul of Oz and the Magic Merry-Go-Round (1992, illus. by Lisa Mertins)
- Lion of Oz and the Badge of Courage (1995 and reprinted in 2003,), adapted into Lion of Oz (2000).
- The Green Star of Oz: A Special Oz Story (2000, illus. Victoria Seitzinger),
- Toto in Candy Land of Oz (2000, illus. by Ronit Berkovitz)
- The Wizard of Oz and the Magic Merry-Go-Round (2002, illus. by Victoria Seitzinger)
- Toto of Oz and the Surprise Party (2004, illus. by Victoria Seitzinger),
- The Oz Odyssey (2006, illus. by Victoria Seitzinger)
- Candy Cane: An Oz Christmas Tale (2010, illus. by Chad Thomas)
- Oz Odyssey II (2011, illus. by Chad Thomas)
- The Oz Enigma (2013, illus. by Kathy Hoyt)