On the eve of Dorothy's 17th birthday, three mysterious young men come to the door at her farmhouse in Kansas. It turns out that they are her three companions turned human by the Wizard of the South who wish to escort her back to Oz to celebrate her birthday.
- Dorothy Gale (though the user may change her name)
- Toto Jr., Toto's son
- Crowlie, the Scarecrow
- Heartman, the Tin Woodman
- Leonardo, The Cowardly Lion
- Norton, Wizard of the North (replaces Locasta)
- Solmon, Wizard of the South (replaces Glinda)
- Wesley, Wizard of the West (replaces Wicked Witch of the West)
- Earnest, Wizard of the East (replaces Wicked Witch of the East)
- Oz, the Wizard
- The female witches are replaced by male wizards so that Dorothy has the option of dating them.
- It is very similar to a 2010 moblie game called Road to Emerald.
|Console, handheld and Computer Games||The Wizard of Oz (1993) • Oz No Mahoutsukai: Another World-Rung Rung (2000) • Emerald City Confidential (2009) • Fiction Fixers: The Curse of Oz (2010) • Color-Changing Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love (2009) • The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (2009) • Towers of Oz (2012) • The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2014) • Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2014)|
|Browser and mobile games||Infinite Oz (2007) • Road to Emerald (2010) • The Wizard of Oz (2010) • Oz Run (2012) • Temple Run: Oz (2013) • Legends of Oz World (2013) • Flying Monkeys of Oz (2013) • Good Witch Run (2013) • Wicked: The Game (2014) • Oz+ Shall We Date? • OZ Chrono Chronicle (2016) • Oz: Broken Kingdom (2016)|
|Educational games||The Wizard of Oz (1985) • Oz: The Magical Adventure (2000) • Rugrats: MunchinLand (2002) • Oz Challenge (2016)|
|Other games||The Sword of Etheria (2005) • OZombie (????)|