Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hungry Tiger Press is an American specialty publisher of books, compact discs, comic books and graphic novels on Oz and related topics. It was founded by David Maxine and Eric Shanower in 1994. Along with new Oz novels by contemporary authors, Hungry Tiger published Oz-story Magazine from 1995 to 2000. The Press has also released rare and long-neglected dramatic and musical adaptations of the Oz works from the early twentieth century.
Oz books published by Hungry Tiger include:
- Paradox in Oz by Edward Einhorn (1999)
- The Rundelstone of Oz by Eloise Jarvis McGraw (2001)
- The Salt Sorcerer of Oz and Other Stories by Eric Shanower (2002)
- The Living House of Oz by Edward Einhorn (2005).
- The Visitors from Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Complete collections of Walt Spouse's The Wonderland of Oz